Thursday, March 11, 2010

Optimal Well-Being/Is it possible?

Whats up everyone, great to be here with you!

While we are not all born perfectly healthy or able to live life without injury or illness, we can live well with tending and nurturing. Honor your body as a gift from God. Feed it healthy foods, keep it hydrated, build your physical endurance through regular exercise and respect your body’s need for rest.

Yes you can positively affect your state of health to achieve a renewed sense of physical wellbeing and confidence.My immune system is strong. My body is strong. My muscles are firm. I am healthy. I love to exercise. I radiate health. I release disease and embrace health. I rate myself a 9 for physical well-being but there is always room for improvement to get to a 10 on the scale from 1 to 10.

Spiritual well-being is an integral part of mental, emotional and physical health. It is considered to be a primary coping resource on the journey of recovery and healing. This healing takes place in drug treatment centers, eating disorder residential programs and at trauma recovery. Spiritual well-being can be associated with a specific religion but does not have to be. This practice is merely one’s own journey to discover things of importance in life as well as one’s place among them. It can be practiced in numerous ways, with its main purpose being to find purpose and meaning in life.Spirituality and faith provides me an opportunity to detach from circumstances and observe life with clarity and integrity. My Spirituality is at a positive state and level for accellrration in the spirit and earth realm. Spiritual well-being is a state is which the positive aspects of spirituality are shown. How the effects of spiritual well-being impact you is greatly determined by each individual. Through spiritual well-being classes, people become empowered and realize that even though they have issues, stressors, and challenges, they are not defined by these circumstances. I rate my spirituality at a 9 also because god moves in my life at all times my faith in Jesus as my lord nd savior is what keeps me from harms way.

Psychological well being is a subjective term that means different
things to different people. From all of the research I've done for
this answer the terms is used throughout the health industry as kind
of a catch-all phrase meaning contentment, satisfaction with all
elements of life, self-actualization (a feeling of having achieved
something with one's life), peace, and happiness.

While the above characteristics are goals to strive toward, it is
rather unrealistic for a person to feel all of these elements at the
same time. Thus most of the articles I've read seem to refer to a
person with "psychological well-being" as a happy, satisfied person.
While this seems to be a rather non-technical definition, it seems to
fit every instance I've been able to find.

To achieve this mental well-being one must experience a optimal well being because that is what makes me psychologically sharp, my faith and confidence helps me psychologically so I rate myself a 9 with room for improvement because one always wants to be stringer or better themselves.

Holla at you all later! Love is first and God is love, "THEN GOD IS FIRST IN YOUR LIFE"!

No comments:

Post a Comment