Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Crime of the Century

What's up everyone hope you are having a postive experience of love in your life!

The Crime of The Century, was a wonderful exercise with soothing music. The colors and the sound relaxed me and put me in a more positive state. My mind was at ease and I could visualize my victory over me obstacles within my life. Love was the first thing to come to my pshyce as I drifted to a new plateau of strength and happiness to help others in a world of love with the pursuit of happiness at my fingertips. Then I fell in a zone of winning where I felt I could accomplish anything that I set out to do, my courage overwhelms any fears or douts that I had before and my journey of victory over what ever the enemy seem to be confronting me. Through adversity my will will not let me waver or fail, I am at the threshold of greatness, at the door of excellencenow its time for me to control the UNIVERSE!

I loved the EXERCISE! Luv you'll!
Holla at you all later! Love is first and God is love, "THEN GOD IS FIRST IN YOUR LIFE"!

No comments:

Post a Comment