Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Loving-Kindness

Hey everyone the Loving-Kindness exercise was great and made me wanted more Loving-Kindness in my life. Once I got focused it was like a transformation with in my inner-self. Once I did once it was like I was hooked, I wanted to fit this exercise in my busy day as if it was a part of my day and life to do's to survive. It is very beneficial to forget about our needs and focus on others and their needs, this will destroy the self-centerd attitude that the worl instills in us daily. Loving-kindness meditation can be brought in to support the practice of 'bare attention' to help keep the mind open and sweet. It provides the essential balance to support your insight meditation practice.

It is a fact of life that in todays worl so much emotional stress and distress from troubled times polute our minds and spirit. We need this exercise of meditation to deal with the ills of our society that beats negative values in our spirit domain. Yet even when the mind goes sour it is within most people's capacity to arouse positive feelings to sweeten it. The Loving-Kindness meditation practice overwhelms the negative feelings and auora to a positive loving state that we would want to share with others. Loving-kindness is a meditation practice, which brings about positive attitudinal changes as it systematically develops the quality of 'loving-acceptance'. It acts, as it were, as a form of self-psychotherapy, a way of healing the troubled mind to free it from its pain and confusion. Of all Buddhist meditations, loving-kindness has the immediate benefit of sweetening and changing old habituated negative patterns of mind.

I recomend this to everyone it will change lives and may even save lives from this hateful world we live in. The thing about it is I pray often and this is almost the same it reaches you with a higher plateau and powre of love, and GOD is love. It connects you with a state of mind and a high so fullfilling one would not want to come down.I agree with the text and Dacher that the meditation benefit is; "to create a heartfelt loving-kindness that diminishes your self centeredness and quiets your mind" (Dacher, 2006, p. 69). If a person struggles to love others this exercise meditation can condition them to love. I have learned to love others through my inequites in my life but this meditation can condition the heart and the mind to focus on loving others with the kindness GOD had for us when he created us.

Talk to to you guys later! Love is first and GOD is love! "THEN GOD IS FIRST IN OUR LIFE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment